Our Advanced Shower Restoration Process
Our shower & bath restoration process includes a 9-step process that utilizes special cleaners, commercial grade steamers, and sealers to return your shower back to a like new appearance.
- Every quotation begins with a thorough inspection to determine the type of grout, tile, level of soiling, mould, and existing moisture issues, as well as inspecting for cracked and damaged grout.
2 Remove Old Caulking:
- Cracked, and mildew-stained caulking will be carefully removed.
- We use a safe, non-acidic shower cleaner to dissolve soap scum buildup and soils. An acidic cleaner may be used to remove hard water deposits.
4 Steam Clean:
- After the soap scum and soils is loosed up, we steam clean each and every grout line and tile with a 345-degree sanitizing steam (we do not use high pressure power wash in showers as this process can saturate behind your tiles if areas are opened up from caulking/ silicone removal or grout missing.)
- Our 345-degree steam sanitizes as we clean we also use a medical grade sanitizing solution that kills 99.9% of germs.
- We use specialized dryers to dry the tile and grout prior to sealing and re-caulking.
- We offer different sealing options based on type of tile, grout and age and condition of your shower.
- We use a 100% silicone & mold resistant caulking available in multiple colors.
9 Final Inspection:
- We will complete a final inspection of our workmanship with every client.